Faculty, staff, and current graduate students at the Open House will offer information on the School of Education’s master’s certificate, and doctoral programs in:
- Counseling and Human Services
- Cultural Foundations of Education
- Exercise Science
- Higher Education
- Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation
- Reading and Language Arts
- Teaching and Leadership.
The School of Education offers graduate degrees that lead to careers in teaching, technology, health, research, and leadership in diverse fields in the United States and globally. Online and flexible-format programs are available, and are designed for the busy professional or remote learner. Most Masters programs can be completed in one year.
Additionally, information will be available regarding financial aid and competitive scholarships, including:
- School of Education Scholarships
- High Needs Scholarships
- Graduate Tuition Scholarships
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program
Refreshments will be served.
This event was first published on November 30, 2018 and last updated on April 24, 2019.
- Graduate Admissions
- Open Houses
- Main Campus
- Open to
- Prospective Students
- School of Education
- Speranza Migliore
- Contact Speranza Migliore to request accommodations
- Please see About → Plan Your Visit → Parking for information and directions.