In this webinar, Cy Wakeman, M.S., CSP, President, Reality-Based Leadership, proposes a radically different approach to leadership. Participants will learn to:
- Discover strategies for eradicating entitlement with great tools such as the Engaged Action Planning Tool, and the Negative Brainstorming Tool which changes the energy of entire group meetings from “Why we can’t” to “How we could.”
- Develop highly effective mental processes in their teams that hold all team members accountable to their results
- Comprehend a list of questions that can be implemented immediately and used for self-reflection and awareness
- Understand engagement from an entirely different perspective, one that is based upon listening to the highly accountable employees
- Compelling research showing that current leadership strategic direction and foundational philosophies regarding change management, engagement, accountability and leadership development are flawed and causing significant waste in the workplace.
- Uncover modern approaches to engagement and change management strategies.
This event was published on August 7, 2019.