Take a moment to BREATHE! Enjoy some end-of-semester stress-relievers, snacks, and other activities to relax and unwind before Finals Week.
- Build puzzles and Lego creations
- Recharge with free snacks and refreshments
- Ease your mind and body with kits from the Barnes Center at The Arch
- Art therapy with coloring books and crafts
- Therapy dog petting
- Healthy connections and giveaways from the Office of Health Promotion
- Exhale with guided meditation on December 4 from 2:30 to 3 p.m. in Room 004, led by JoAnn Cooke, Buddhist Chaplain from Hendricks Chapel
This event was published on November 22, 2019.