Join the SU Skating School’s hockey instructors for a FREE session of Learn-to-Play Hockey at Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion. Learn the basics or receive coaching to improve your skills. This session and our regular classes are open to everyone, regardless of ability. Our Learn-to-Play curriculum is designed with novice players in mind, but all skill levels are welcome.
- No experience necessary.
- Helmets and skates available for use. A limited number of sticks are available.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own gloves. (hockey, lacrosse, winter, etc.)
- Full protective equipment is required to participate in the scrimmage at the end of class.
- Open to everyone 18 years and older.
This event was published on December 4, 2019.
- Health and Wellness
- South Campus
- Open to
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Aaron Landers
- Contact Aaron Landers to request accommodations
- All participants should park in the visitor lot next to the upper tennis courts. If that lot is full, additional parking is available in the lot next to the softball field.