Join the SU Skating School’s hockey instructors for a FREE session of Sled Hockey Class. Learn the basics or receive coaching to improve your skills. This session and our regular classes are open to everyone, regardless of ability.
- No experience necessary.
- Sleds, sticks and helmets provided.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own gloves (hockey, lacrosse, winter, etc).
- Open to everyone 18 years and older. Participants under 18 (and not enrolled at SU/ESF) must contact firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time to participate.
This event was published on December 4, 2019.
- Health and Wellness
- South Campus
- Open to
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Aaron Landers
- Contact Aaron Landers to request accommodations
- Accessible parking is located at the rear of Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion. All others should park in the visitor lot next to the upper tennis courts.