This webinar is designed for anyone who creates presentation materials using Microsoft PowerPoint. It covers not only making the PowerPoint slide set accessible, but also accessibility considerations when presenting and distributing or posting presentation materials.
Major topics covered include:
- Using slide layouts
- Choosing the right fonts and colors
- Adding meaningful descriptions to images
- Creating accessible charts and tables
- Adjusting slide reading order
- Creating alternate formats of PowerPoint files for posting on the web or distributing via email
This event was published on June 20, 2019.