Syracuse University’s annual Strawberry Festival is scheduled for Friday June 14, 2019 from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. rain or shine on the Quad.
Strawberry Sundae Tickets: $5.50
Tickets can be purchased the day of the event.
Students: Show your SU I.D. and receive a free sundae or shortcake.
- Farmer’s Market (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Student games and contests
- Prizes and giveaways
- Picnic foods
- Information tables featuring SU departments
- Bike tune-up clinic sponsored by SU Public Safety
Sponsored by University College and the Department of Recreation Services.
This event was first published on May 9, 2019 and last updated on June 6, 2019.
- Social Activities
- Open Houses
- Greater Syracuse
- Open to
- Campus Community
- Strawberry sundaes/shortcake tickets: $5.50. Free for students with SU I.D.
- Recreation Services
- University College
- Contact University College to request accommodations
- SU faculty and staff can park at Booth or Irving Garage.