Join us for the 2019 School of Architecture Convocation for bachelor’s and master’s degree candidates on Saturday, May 11, at Hendricks Chapel, beginning at 9 a.m.
This years speaker will be J. Michael Haynie, Ph.D., Vice Chancellor for Strategic Initiatives and Innovation; Barnes Professor of Entrepreneurship; IVMF Founder & Executive Director.
- Degree candidates are required to wear a cap and gown.
- Hendricks Chapel is wheelchair accessible.
- Syracuse Architecture has contracted with a professional photographer from Genesee Photo Systems to take pictures of each graduate as he/she receives a certificate of recognition. Images will be posted online on the Genesee Photo Systems website within the following week and available for purchase.
- Family and friends who will not be able to attend the Convocation ceremony on campus may watch the event online. Live streaming will begin the moment the event starts (9 a.m.) and is available through a link on the Commencement website.
- The ceremony will also be videotaped and available for future viewing on our YouTube channel.
This event was published on May 2, 2019.
- Main Campus
- Open to
- Current Students,
- Parents & Families
- School of Architecture
- Debra Witter-Gamba
- ASL Interpretation
- Contact Debra Witter-Gamba to request additional accommodations