Syracuse University’s Building Local Program is an initiative designed to introduce local business enterprises—including those owned by women, minorities, veterans and others (XBEs)—to the kinds of goods and services used by the campus.
The Building Local Procurement Fair will:
- Introduce local businesses and XBEs to opportunities with the University;
- Help local businesses and XBEs understand the goods and services used and needed by the University; and
- Provide information on how to gain certification. How do I certify?
Refreshments will also be served.
This event was first published on April 17, 2019 and last updated on June 13, 2019.
- Management and Business
- Greater Syracuse
- Open to
- Campus Community
- Community Engagement
- Office of Community Engagement
- Contact Office of Community Engagement to request additional accommodations
- Free validated parking