Protect yourself and your partner(s) by receiving an HPV vaccine! HPV is a common sexually transmitted infection that may never show symptoms but can still be passed to others and lead to serious health concerns.
Please note the following information:
- HPV Clinics are by appointment only.
- Schedule an appointment online with the Patient Portal, or call 315.443.8000.
- You can receive dose 1, 2, or 3 at the clinics.
- Please bring your SU I.D.
- The SU Student Health Insurance Plan covers the full cost of the vaccine for students 26 and younger. You must be enrolled in the plan for the 2019-2020 year to be eligible.
- If you are on another insurance plan, please bring your insurance card to the clinic. Please verify your coverage for the HPV vaccine before you arrive.
This event was published on October 14, 2019.