Faculty, staff, and current graduate students at the Open House will offer information on the School of Education’s master’s certificate, and doctoral programs in:
- Counseling and Human Services
- Cultural Foundations of Education
- Exercise Science
- Higher Education
- Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation
- Reading and Language Arts
- Teaching and Leadership
The School of Education offers graduate degrees that lead to careers in teaching, technology, health, research, and leadership in diverse fields in the United States and globally. Online and flexible-format programs are available, and are designed for the busy professional or remote learner. Most master’s programs can be completed in one year!
Additionally, information will be available regarding financial aid and competitive scholarships, including:
- 60-75% Tuition Scholarships on Select Master’s Degrees
- Doctoral Assistantships in Special Education, Science Education, Mathematics Education, and Teaching & Curriculum
- Grants, Financial Aid, and Other Scholarships
Refreshments will be served.
This event was first published on November 1, 2019 and last updated on November 7, 2019.