Be our guest for family theatre at its very best. Spectacular costumes and fantastic sets combine with beloved songs in this classic story about finding the magic in love. A wicked curse has transformed a young prince into a ghastly Beast. To break the power of this spell and return to his former self, the Beast must learn how to love and be loved. His fate is in the hands of a young woman, Belle, who must guide and teach him before he is lost forever. A tale as old as time to celebrate the holiday season. Co-produced with the Syracuse University Department of Drama.
- Sunday, 11/24, 12/8, 12/15: 2 p.m.
- Sunday, 12/1, 12/22, 12/29, 1/5: 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
- Opening Night November 29
- Wednesday, 11/27, 12/11, 12/18: 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 12/4, 1/1: 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 12/5, 12/12, 12/19, 1/2: 2 p.m.
- Thursday, 12/26: 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 11/23: 2 p.m.
- Saturday, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/21, 12/28, 1/4: 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
This event was first published on August 30, 2019 and last updated on September 24, 2019.
- Arts and Performance
- Open to
- Department of Drama
- Box Office
- ASL Interpretation,
- Contact Box Office to request additional accommodations