Oct 2, 2019 5:30-6:45pm
Location: Everson Museum of Art, 401 Harrison Street, Syracuse
Vera House, Inc. and the Survivors’ Network invite you to join us for our 30th Annual Report to the Community on Domestic & Sexual Violence on Wednesday, October 2nd beginning at 5:30 PM at the Everson Museum!
We’re excited to recognize three-decades of reporting and will share community service highlights and accomplishments over the last 30 years.
The program’s theme is “Reclaiming” and will also feature:
- Information about Legal Services available in Onondaga County
- Recognizing 10 years of promoting healthy masculinity with our “12 Men Model”
- Informative presentations by our community partners
- ARISE, Black Lives Matter Syracuse, CNY Pride, WHOLE ME and the Workers’ Center of Central New York
- Data & future priorities
- Performance artists
- Resource materials
Plan to arrive early and view the exhibition, YOKO ONO: REMEMBERING THE FUTURE, and “Pay-What-You-Wish” until the museum galleries close at 5:00 PM.
Reception with light refreshments 5-5:30pm
Parking is available in the Everson Lot and in the OnCenter garage for a reduced cost of $2.00.
The Report to the Community is FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC with FREE CHILDCARE provided.
This event was published on September 18, 2019.
- Social Activities
- Public Addresses
- Greater Syracuse
- Open to
- Community Engagement
- Hannah Fuller
315.425.0818 ext. 2271
- ASL Interpretation
- Contact Hannah Fuller to request additional accommodations
- Parking is available in the Everson Lot and in the Oncenter garage for a reduced cost of $2.50