The BioInspired Institute Kickoff Event will continue in the Life Sciences Complex Atrium at 12:00 PM. The full event will host opportunities for 3-minute research soundbite presentations by PIs, lunch, and a poster session for students and postdocs in the afternoon. The goal for the kickoff event is to facilitate interactions across the institute and provide a forum for members to provide feedback about the Institute. Full itinerary is below:
- PI Pitch Talks (3 mins each) – 10:00am – 11:00am
- Brainstorming Session for all BioInspired Participants – 11:00pm – 12:00pm
- Lunch and Collaborative Discussions – 12:00 – 1:30pm
- Poster Session for Students and Postdocs – 1:30 – 3:00pm
- Wrap Up and Award Session – 3:00 – 3:30pm
Note – This is part 2 of the event, as we will be changing locations at lunchtime. Please see the link here for part one.
This event was published on October 8, 2019.