The BioInspired Institute Kickoff Event will begin in the Heroy Auditorium at 10:00 AM. The full event will host opportunities for 3-minute research soundbite presentations by PIs, lunch, and a poster session for students and postdocs in the afternoon. The goal for the kickoff event is to facilitate interactions across the institute and provide a forum for members to provide feedback about the Institute. Full itinerary is below:
- PI Pitch Talks (3 mins each) – 10:00am – 11:00am
- Brainstorming Session for all BioInspired Participants – 11:00pm – 12:00pm
- Lunch and Collaborative Discussions – 12:00 – 1:30pm
- Poster Session for Students and Postdocs – 1:30 – 3:00pm
- Wrap Up and Award Session – 3:00 – 3:30pm
Note – This is part 1 of the event, as we will be changing locations at lunchtime. Please see the link here for part two.
This event was first published on October 7, 2019 and last updated on October 8, 2019.