This workshop is open to all undergraduate students as part of the Professional Development Series hosted by the International relations Program and the Program in Citizenship and Civic Engagement.
Facilitated by Kelsey Woodford, Assistant Director of Financial Literacy, Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship Programs.
- What financial resources are available on campus?
- Learn how to build a unique budget that fits your needs
- Get a handle on your credit and build your credit score
- How setting short- and long-term goals can keep your finances healthy
- What you need to know as you plan for life after graduation
Refreshments will be provided.
If you require accommodations, please contact the International Relations Office at 315-443-2306 by September 27, 2019.
This event was first published on August 21, 2019 and last updated on October 7, 2019.