2019 Law Honors Award Recipients
- Richard M. Alexander L’82, for his successful career in banking and finance services law, his leadership on behalf of the College and University, and his advocacy of justice for the aging.
- Lt. Thomas M. Caruso L’14, for his service to the nation as a JAG officer and his tireless work on behalf of justice for military veterans.
- Hon. Thérèse Wiley Dancks L’91, for her active and engaged career on the bench and her unceasing support of her community, the rule of law, and diversity initiatives.
- Bernard T. King L’59, for his nationally recognized body of work in employment and labor law and for his service to the College and his community.
- Eileen D. Millett L’74, for her long and esteemed career in land use and environmental law, her public service on behalf of New York State, and her championing of environmental issues and regulation.
This event was published on August 26, 2019.