Syracuse University Veteran Career Services is pleased to invite you to participate in the Student Veteran & Employer Networking Reception exclusively for student veterans and employers. This exciting opportunity aims to engage Syracuse University student veterans to network with employers for job and internship opportunities.
Why attend? For student veterans, your participation will provide you with the opportunity to:
• Get to know companies that understand the importance of your transferable skills from the military such as problem solving, teamwork, leadership, and multi-tasking;
• Connect with employers who are actively seeking to recruit and hire veterans for the value they bring to the civilian sector;
• Build your network and get connected with industry leaders to leverage your career goals.
Why attend? For employers, you will have the opportunity to:
• Showcase your organization and employment opportunities to student veterans while achieving your veteran recruiting strategy;
• Meet veterans who are ready to bring their skills and experiences to your organization for meaningful and engaging job and internship opportunities;
• Connect with candidates who are skilled, disciplined, team players, and proven leaders.
We look forward to seeing you at the Student Veteran & Employer Networking Reception!
This event was published on September 13, 2019.
- Career Development
- Career Fair
- Greater Syracuse
- Open to
- Current Students
- Free for student veterans and employers
- Veteran and Military Affairs
- Jennifer Renee Pluta
- Contact Jennifer Renee Pluta to request accommodations
- Free parking available