Falk College’s Department of Sport Management at Syracuse University is proud to announce it will host the inaugural Syracuse Sport Business Conference (SSBC) on Friday, April 17, 2020, at Turning Stone Resort Casino in Verona, New York. This one-day event will focus on legalized sports betting and includes a keynote address by David Levy ’84, former president of Turner Broadcasting. In addition to a series of dynamic panel discussions from national experts on legalized sports wagering and e-sports, the day includes lunch and a networking reception with executives and organizations in the sport industry.
Tickets are $44 for standard admission, which includes transportation for Syracuse University students to and from Turning Stone, leaving from Syracuse University. The All-Access Admission Pass is $55, which includes standard admission, transportation for Syracuse University students to and from Turning Stone, as well as access to an exclusive post-event networking reception.
- Ari Borod, Chief Commercial Officer for The Action Network
- Walt Fales, Senior Vice President of Strategic Development for Caesars Entertainment
- Darren Heitner, Founder of Heitner Legal
- Brett Smiley, Editor-in-Chief of Sportshandle.com
- Jackie Stanmyre, Assistant Director of the Center for Gambling Studies at Rutgers University School of Social Work
- Jordan Zelniker, Manager of Esports Business Operations for Monumental Sports and Entertainment
|9:45am-10:45am||Registration (outside Oneida Room)|
|11am||Opening remarks and first panel|
|12:40pm||Keynote by David Levy|
This event was first published on March 3, 2020 and last updated on March 12, 2020.
- Management and Business
- Greater Syracuse
- Open to
- $44 for standard admission, $55 for an All-Access Admission Pass
- David Meluni
- Contact David Meluni to request accommodations