With the recent rise in anti-Asian racism during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are hosting a panel discussion on Zoom to address the origin of anti-Asian violence and hate, how to cope with the stress, and ways to build community and take action.
- Tarida Anantachai, lead librarian, Learning Commons (Syracuse University)
- Huey Hsiao, associate director, Office of Multicultural Affairs (Syracuse University)
- Dr. Fei Shen, staff therapist, Barnes Center at the Arch Counseling (Syracuse University)
- Mary C. Szto, teaching professor, College of Law (Syracuse University)
- Peter T. Van Do, director, Pan-Asian American Community House (University of Pennsylvania)
Co-sponsored by the Barnes Center at the Arch, Bird Library, College of Law, and Office of Multicultural Affairs (AAPI Heritage Month), and University of Pennsylvania Pan-Asian American Community House.
This event was published on April 8, 2020.