- Panel 1 – 10:00-11:00 a.m.: Teaching Intelligence Process, Policy, Law and Ethics:
- What is it Students need to know and how do you teach it?
- Panel 2 – 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.: Teaching Intelligence – Science and Technology: What is it Students need to know and how do you teach it?
- Lunchtime Conversation 12:30-1:45 p.m.: Perspectives on Working in the IC
- Panel 3 – 2:00-3:15 p.m.: Intelligence Community Research
- Student Q & A: Mechanics of Joining and Working in the IC
The Syracuse University Intelligence Community Center of Academic Excellence (ICCAE) is open to all interested Syracuse University undergraduate and graduate students and offers them unique coursework, programmatic, and training opportunities to prepare for and apply for a future professional position within the US Intelligence Community.
For more information, and for accessibility and accommodations requests, please contact Mary Cosco at email@example.com or 315.443.2077.
This event was first published on February 15, 2020 and last updated on February 28, 2020.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- New York Campus
- Open to
- Campus Community
- University Lectures
- Kristen Duda
- Contact Kristen Duda to request accommodations