Featuring brief presentations of projects and in-progress work by students, faculty and staff, followed by discussion, demonstration and Q&A.
- Stefano Selenu (Languages Literatures & Linguistics faculty) & undergrad student from his class
- Sarah Bolden (School of Information Studies PhD Student)
- Jorden Loewen (Dept. of Religion PhD Student)
- Leopoldo Barajas (Languages Literatures & Linguistics MA student)
- Melissa Patton (School of Information Studies MS Student)
- Courtney Asztalos (Special Collections Research Center)
If you need an accommodation in order to fully participate in this event, please contact email@example.com at least one week prior to the event.
This event was published on February 5, 2020.