Wondering where your career can lead with a science or engineering PhD and how to get there? An Individual Development Plan (IDP) is a powerful tool to assist you in strategically planning your future. Lead by Daniel Olson-Bang, Ph.D., Director, Professional and Career Development in the Graduate School, this session will help you learn how to find career options relevant to your graduate education, skills, and interests.
After this session you will be able to:
- Identify your primary strengths, skills, and interests
- Find key resources for researching relevant career options
- Build confidence in your career path
Developing an IDP is a required element of the BioInspired Graduate Student and Postdoctoral Professional Development Program and is required to complete the Career Preparedness badge. Read more about the program here.
This event was published on April 30, 2020.
- Professional Development
- Open to
- Graduate & Professional Students
- Jeremy Steinbacher
- Contact Jeremy Steinbacher to request accommodations