Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation welcomes anyone interested in instructional technology, design, and research to learn more about our programs! A master’s, C.A.S., or doctorate from IDD&E can benefit those in any field, including K-12 education, training and professional development, assessment, research, and more!
Join us to learn about admissions, courses, research, and careers for:
- Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation, M.S
- Designing Digital Instruction, C.A.S.
- Educational Technology, C.A.S.
- Instructional Design Foundations, C.A.S
- Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation, Ph.D.
This event was first published on October 13, 2020 and last updated on October 27, 2020.