As you start to wind down for the semester, you may have heard a little bit about the myriad of research opportunities you can get involved in here at the iSchool. You may have questions like:
- How can I get involved?
- What are our professors working on?
- What are the labs like?
- What if I don’t know exactly what I want to work on, but want to get involved?
- Is there an application process?
- How can I match my area of interest with those of our faculty?
- Are there resources to help get me going?
- What if I have never done research before?
- Can I attend conferences? Get published? Present posters?
- Will research enhance my job opportunities?
So join us for a virtual information session on research opportunities at the iSchool. Hear from both faculty and students working on research projects. You’ll also learn about a special resource at the library, SOURCE, that exists solely to help undergraduates learn about research, formulate their ideas into projects, and apply for funding.
This event was published on November 11, 2020.