October 1 is BOOST THE ’CUSE, Syracuse University’s annual giving day, and we’re planning a special program for seniors, “Boost the U in ’Cuse.” Hear from members of the Generation Orange Leadership Council (alumni of the last ten years) and learn how to make the most of your senior year, navigating the transition from student to alum, ways to engage with and stay connected to your Alma Mater and how to utilize the vast Orange network. The event will open with a panel discussion before we move into breakout rooms for more intimate conversations with our panelists.
- Kevin Belbey ’13, Vice President, Sports Broadcasting at The Montag Group
- Andrew Brown ’16, Construction Professional focused in Project Management, RE Development & Process Improvements, The HYM Investment Group, LLC
- Abigail Covington ’19, Writer& Digital Communications Strategist, Founder, AJC Strategies
- Sahil Jain ’13, Foreign Service Officer, U.S. Department of State
- Lizette Lewis ’13, Urban Planning Professional, Bergmann Architecture & Planning
- Jasmine Mangum ’16, Sr. Risk Management Professional, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Ivan Robles ’15, Senior Strategy Consultant, Kaiser Associates
- Aysha Seedat ’16 Analyst, Fitch Ratings, Infrastructure and Project Finance
This event was published on September 23, 2020.