Join faculty from the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, the number one-ranked public affairs school in the country, for a panel on the 2020 election. Experts from the fields of political science, history, and economics will discuss what scholars know about American voters and presidential elections, as well as address key issues that the American public will be considering in November, including the economy, international trade, immigration, protests, and COVID 19. Open to the first 5,000 registrants.
- Shana Gadarian, Associate Professor of Political Science
- Christopher Faricy, Associate Professor of Political Science
- Gladys McCormick, Associate Professor of History
- Mary Lovely, Professor of Economics
This event was first published on October 5, 2020 and last updated on October 16, 2020.
- Social Science and Public Policy
- Open to
- Campus Community,
- Parents & Families
- Parent and Family Services
- Contact Parent and Family Services to request additional accommodations