Each year, all full-time, matriculated undergraduate, graduate and law students are required to demonstrate proof of qualifying health insurance coverage or enroll into the Student Health Insurance Plan. Students within traditionally online degree programs are not eligible to enroll in or waive the Student Health Insurance Plan. Learn more about the Student Health Insurance Plan Details (Aetna) today!
- Instructions to enroll into the Student Health Insurance Plan.
- Instructions to waive out of the Student Health Insurance Plan.
No Action Taken
Failure to take action or receive an approved waiver by Monday, Sept. 14, 2020, will result in automatic enrollment into the Student Health Insurance Plan and the premium fee of $1,927 (subject to plan approval by New York State) to remain on the student’s Bursar account.
This event was published on September 7, 2020.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Current Students
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Student Health Insurance Office
- Contact Student Health Insurance Office to request accommodations