Since Colin Kaepernick took a knee in 2016 and the subsequent fallout with the NFL following, the country finds itself in a social justice movement pushing for change and true equality. Join us as we discuss racism and social injustice in professional sports with some of the NFL athletes who live it each day.
Hear their stories, what they and you can do to be part of the change and what’s next, as athletes continue to take a stand across all sports, disrupting the norm to be heard and affect change.
- Prince Daniels Jr., running back, Baltimore Ravens
- Cameron Lynch ’15, linebacker, Los Angeles Rams & Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Alvin Scioneaux, linebacker, Los Angeles Chargers
- Gerris Wilkinson, linebacker, New York Giants
- Brad Horn, Professor of Practice, Newhouse School, & Entertainment & Sports Executive Committee Member
- Amanda Samaan, Revolver PR & PRSA co-chair, Entertainment and Sports Section
This event was published on September 8, 2020.