Law Alumni Weekend – Explore the Legal and Societal Ramifications of COVID-19 on Marginalized Populations (Diversity & Inclusion CLE: 1 credit)
September 24, 2020 at 4:00pm – 5:15pm EDT
Virtual (See event details)
This event has already occurred. The information may no longer be valid.
Moderator: Fulvia Vargas L’15
- Sharon A. Brangman, M.D., F.A.C.P., A.G.S.F., SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Daryll C. Dykes, Ph.D., M.D., J.D., Upstate Orthopedics
- Professor Nina A. Kohn, Syracuse University College of Law
This event was published on August 26, 2020.
- Open to
- Faculty & Staff,
- Graduate & Professional Students
- College of Law
- Lisa Ladew
- Contact Lisa Ladew to request accommodations