Virtual Career and Internship Fair Prep
September 24, 2020 at 2:00pm – 2:45pm EDT
This event has already occurred. The information may no longer be valid.
Never attended a virtual career fair before?? DON’T SWEAT! The College of Visual and Performing Arts career advisors have you covered!
**Time Zone: America/New York**
Register for this session if you have questions such as:
- What should go on a resume?
- How do I find out what employers will be present?
- How do I virtually meet the employers?
- What should I be doing to prepare for the fair?
This session will address preparation for a virtual career fair. Career advisors Patty Bevans and Jackie Flores will take you on a virtual tour of the registration process and how to identify which employers will be attending, ensuring you get the most out of your time at the fair.
This is the second of two sessions. See first session details.
This event was first published on August 14, 2020 and last updated on September 3, 2020.
- Career Development
- Open to
- Jackie Flores
- Contact Jackie Flores to request accommodations