Moderated by Professor Arlene Kanter, Director of Disability Law and Policy Program and Laura J. and L. Douglas Meredith Professor of Teaching Excellence
The Disability Law and Policy Program (DLPP) will host a panel in celebration of its 15th anniversary and the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The panel will include College of Law alumni who are working in the field of disability rights.
- Robert Borrelle L’13, Staff Attorney, Disability Rights California
- Jennifer Conrad Wolfsheimer L’06, US Department of Education
- Julie Morse L’05, Legal Services of Central New York
- Ptahra Jeppe L’20, NYC Disability Rights Advocates
- Daniel Van Sant L’16, Disability Rights Iowa
- Carla Villarreal Lopez LL.M.’16, UN Office of the Special Rapporteur on Disability
- Koert Wehberg L’08, Executive Director, Philadelphia Mayor’s Commission on Disability
This event was published on August 26, 2020.