We look forward to seeing you! In preparation for this event, please be sure to complete the following.
- Have your resume reviewed by a career advisor. Make an appointment on Handshake today! Students of the College of Arts and Sciences and the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs are asked to schedule appointments on OrangeSUccess.
- Research attending companies. Review company websites and explore them on LinkedIn.
- Apply for posted positions. This provides an opportunity to speak knowledgeably about the company’s offerings.
- Attend scheduled workshops. Prepare to successfully navigate the virtual event and stand out.
- Develop your introductory “pitch.” What do you want them to know about you?
- Dress professionally. They’ll be able to see you!
- Need help? From your resume, to your introductory “pitch,” tips for dressing professionally and more, Syracuse University Career Services can help. Schedule an appointment or attend a weekly virtual drop-in session.
This event was published on September 4, 2020.