Join us for Teal Tuesday, a day in the United States we ask folks to wear the color teal in solidarity with individuals who have been impacted by sexual violence.
Here are some ways to participate:
- Wear Teal
- Tell your friends and colleagues to wear teal
- Share that you are wearing Teal with the hashtag #SUGoesTeal (and tag @BeWellSU on Instagram or Facebook)
- Take a picture in front of the Hall of Languages or Hendricks, both will be lit in teal from April 1 through April 10
- Consider purchasing a Take Back The Night shirt from the Campus Store or the Barnes Center Pharmacy (proceeds are donated to the Syracuse University SRV Fund)
- Sign-up for the Sexual & Relationship Violence Student Education and Prevention Team (SEPT) listserv to receive email announcements and updates about sexual and relationship violence initiatives on campus.
This event was published on April 2, 2021.