The 2021 Neuroscience Research Day Conference will be held virtually on
Friday, April 9, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Zoom link will open at 8:30 a.m.)
Featuring keynote speaker: Stephanie O’Malley, PhD (Elizabeth Mears and House Jameson Professor of Psychiatry, Yale University)
Other speakers include:
- Dr. Victor Duenas (SU-Mech. & Aerospace Eng.)
- Dr. Rachel Razza (SU-Human Dev. & Family Sci.)
- Dr. Steve Glatt (SUNY-Upstate)
- Kenny Morse (Vander Werff Lab)
- Nick Pappas (Kellen Lab)
- May Ribeiro (MacDonald Lab)
Poster abstract submissions are due by the end of the day, Tuesday March 30, 2021. Any registrant can submit a poster (faculty, undergraduates, graduates, postdocs, staff). We encourage students to submit! Previously presented posters are accepted. Based on the quality of poster presentations, awards will also be given to the top graduate and undergraduate presenters.
This event was published on March 9, 2021.