This event is for prospective undergraduate students and their families only. Thank you!
At the Newhouse School, we want to produce incredible storytellers who think deeply about diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging as they search for and pitch each story idea. We want to encourage and elevate historically underrepresented voices. And we want to ensure we’re changing the future by diversifying our present.
We invite all prospective Newhouse undergraduate students to join us for Tell Your Story day:
- Take an interactive tour that showcases student work focused on representative storytelling.
- Sit in on a “class” about advocacy and activism taught by a renowned Newhouse professor.
- Hear from a diverse group of professors, alumni and industry leaders about their honest experiences in the profession.
- Meet other potential students who share your passion for inclusion.
Envision your future at Newhouse and help us to make ours more inclusive. We can’t wait to welcome you.
This event was first published on July 8, 2021 and last updated on July 15, 2021.
- Communications Journalism Media
- Open to
- Parents & Families,
- Prospective Students
- Wes Whiteside
- Contact Wes Whiteside to request additional accommodations
- Parking information will be provided in registration confirmation.