Are you planning to attend Syracuse University in the Fall OR are you a parent of an incoming student and interested in learning more about the Center for Disability Resources (CDR)?
CDR is excited to provide an informational session to parents and students where there will be opportunities to ask questions and learn about all CDR has to offer. In addition, topics will include:
– CDR’s philosophical approach
– Demographics of enrolled students
– Transition to college
– Differences between high school and college resources and accommodations
– Roles and responsibilities
– Reminders about upcoming events and ways to get involved at CDR
This event was published on July 16, 2021.