Are you looking to build leadership and relationship skills, confidence and self-esteem, all while connecting with peers through adventure-based activities like indoor rock-climbing and the ropes course? Then check out our free 10-week series led by the Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling and Recreation staff, which will offer you tools and skills to aid you on your personal growth journey.
This series meets Friday’s from 10 a.m. to noon. We hope to see you there!
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2021
- Applications open to Syracuse University students attending in-person.
- Apply on the Wellness Portal today!
This event was published on August 24, 2021.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Current Students
- Free for Syracuse University students.
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Gwyn Esty-Kendall
- Contact Gwyn Esty-Kendall to request accommodations