The Office of the Provost, Academic Affairs, invites the campus community to learn more about the First-Year Seminar (FYS 101) course, for the fall 2022 semester. An overview of the course goals and objectives will be shared as well as information on how to become an FYS 101 Peer Leader or Lead Instructor.
Please register for one of two information sessions:
Register in advance December 7, 2021 at 3pm; or
Register for December 8, 2021 at 11am.
Faculty, staff, graduate and undergraduate students are invited to attend.
Please note: Applications are currently available.
- Peer Leader Applications (undergraduate students)
- Lead Instructors Applications (faculty, staff, and graduate students)
If you have questions please email the First-Year Seminar team at email@example.com.
This event was published on November 15, 2021.
- Professional Development
- Open to
- Campus Community
- Free for faculty, staff, graduate and undergraduate students
- Office of Academic Operations
- Jimmy Luckman
- Contact Jimmy Luckman to request additional accommodations