Please note, this event will be available in-person and virtually.
Following social distancing and safety guidelines, students are welcome to visit the Intercultural Collective’s new space, which houses the Disability Cultural Center (DCC), Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) Resource Center and Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA), as a place that honors the intersectionality of identity and allows for coalition-building and collaboration.
Meet our staff, who are excited to serve you, and learn about our programs and services. Throughout the day, we will be offering canvas bags with individually wrapped light refreshments, Intercultural Collective swag and Spring 2021 event information (e.g. masks, pens, Post-It notes, stress balls, PopSockets).
- 10 a.m.: Intercultural Collective Morning Tours
- 11 a.m.: Welcome Remarks
- 11:20 a.m.: Student Spoken Word and Dance Performances
- 12:30 p.m.: DCC Presentation
- 1 p.m.: LGBTQ Resource Center Presentation
- 1:30 p.m.: OMA Presentation
- 2 p.m.: Intercultural Collective Afternoon Tours
- 3 p.m.: Program Ends
Following registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This event was first published on January 29, 2021 and last updated on February 5, 2021.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Open Houses
- Hybrid Campus and Virtual
- Open to
- Marissa Willingham
- Contact Marissa Willingham to request accommodations