We are excited to announce that the College of Engineering & Computer Science, School of Information Studies (iSchool) and the College of Arts & Sciences are collaborating to host the Syracuse University 2021 Virtual STEM Fall Career Fair on Thursday, February 18.
The STEM Career Fair will allow you to engage with employers from a variety of fields that are focused on hiring students with your skillsets!
- Access to an extensive list of participating companies that are specifically seeking students interested in areas of science, technology, engineering, architecture, and math
- An increased number of career opportunities for students due to employers being able to participate virtually
- Opportunity to virtually interview with employers of interest.
Register through Handshake. All years and majors are welcome to attend.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Career Center:
- College of Arts & Sciences: Kristen Aust, Director of Career Advising (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- College of Engineering & Computer Science: Mary Kay Montville, Director of Career Services (email@example.com)
- School of Information Studies: Christopher Perrello, Director of Career Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This event was published on January 22, 2021.
- Open to
- Current Students
- iSchool Career Services
- School of Information Studies (iSchool)
- Contact iSchool Career Services to request accommodations