This event is for prospective undergraduate students and their families only. Thank you!
Prospective Newhouse students: Are you thinking about leveraging your degree for a career in sports communications?
The Newhouse School is known throughout the sports media industry due to our highly successful alumni, who can be found in all areas of the field.
Join us to learn more about the many opportunities available to Newhouse students who aspire to careers in sports communications.
- Explore the Newhouse Sports Media Center.
- Take a sports journalism “class” with a Newhouse professor.
- Tour the Newhouse Studio and Innovation Center and picture yourself doing play-by-play or hosting live pre- or post-game shows.
- Learn about our unique partnership with ESPN that allows students to produce work for ACC Network Extra.
- Network with alumni, faculty and school leadership in the industry.
Envision your future at Newhouse. We can’t wait to welcome you!
This event was first published on July 8, 2021 and last updated on July 15, 2021.
- Communications Journalism Media
- Open to
- Parents & Families,
- Prospective Students
- Office of Admissions
- Contact Office of Admissions to request additional accommodations
- Parking will be provided in the University lots. Information will be sent upon registration.