Join Syracuse University Career Services, in partnership with the Office of Alumni Engagement, as we continue our new series of Virtual Alumni Career Exploration Discussions by exploring North Carolina!
This interactive evening event will showcase to participating students why you should consider the Charlotte/Raleigh/Durham area as a professional destination, once leaving the hill. This moderated session is set up to allow students the chance to learn from dedicated alumni professionals from the area, while engaging with them in an interactive Q&A format that will allow for you to learn about different career paths, understanding the the city’s job market and building your network for success.
Participating alumni include:
- Sarah Holden ’12, HR Manager at Fleet Feet Inc.
- Nahnsan Guseh ’19 & ’20, Clinical Research Analyst and Data Scientist at US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Rebecca Blekht ’19, Robotic Process Automation Manager at Synchrony Financial
- Dylan Lustig ’14, Lead Applications Analyst at Duke Energy Corporation
- Mollie Beach ’11, Inside Sales Account Manager at Kodak Alaris
This event was published on March 5, 2021.