Curious about what you can do to set yourself up to have a healthier relationship with your finances and reach financial freedom after graduation?
Join the Office of Financial Literacy, a team within Financial Aid and Scholarship Programs, to explore navigating personal finances in the modern U.S. economy. Through five carefully crafted workshops and presentations, topic highlights will include the following.
- Critical skill building.
- Being aware of financial abuse.
- How shame can dictate our spending habits.
- Strategizing to pay back your student loans and other forms of debt.
- Understanding and monitoring your credit.
- What our cultural backgrounds and personal family narratives might have prematurely taught us about handling money.
Join to ask questions, dig in deep and improve your money mindset this semester!
Workshop Topic: Tip Tuesday!
Dimension of Wellness: Financial
Attend a workshop within each Dimension of Wellness to earn a graduation medallion and certificate!
This event was first published on February 14, 2022 and last updated on March 1, 2022.
- Health and Wellness
- Open to
- Current Students
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Contact Barnes Center at The Arch to request accommodations