Hendricks Chapel and the Setnor School of Music at Syracuse University proudly invite you to “Holidays at Hendricks,” the ongoing tradition anchored by the Hendricks Chapel Choir under the artistic direction of José “Peppie” Calvar.
Thank you for expressing interest in attending Holidays at Hendricks this Sunday, December 4th. Due to a historic outpouring of desire for seats, and because of our limited space capacity, we regret having to share that we were unable to accommodate all those on our waiting list. We appreciate your understanding.
While we are unable to accommodate additional in-person guests on Sunday for Holidays at Hendricks, please register below for the virtual premiere.
Registration is required for all programs. Seating is reserved by section and is reserved via this registration process.
Holidays at Hendricks
Sunday, December 4th, 2022
7:30 PM ET
If you are having trouble registering for a particular section, it may be too full for your party. Please try a different section.
Sunday, December 11, 2022
7:00 PM ET
This show will be recorded and will then premiere on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 7 PM.
• Syracuse University Symphony Orchestra directed by James Tapia
• The international award-winning Syracuse University Singers under the direction of John Warren
• Crouse Chorale and Setnor Sonority directed by Wendy Moy and Peppie Calvar, respectively,
• Student organists and University Organist Anne Laver on the Hendricks Chapel organ
• The Syracuse University’s big band, the Morton Schiff Jazz Ensemble, directed by John Coggiola
• The World Premiere of “Quem Vidistis Pastores” from Christmas Cantata, by Peppie Calvar
This event was first published on November 22, 2022 and last updated on December 3, 2022.
- Arts and Performance
- Open to
- Hendricks Chapel
- Dara Harper
- Contact Dara Harper to request additional accommodations
- Parking is available in Quad Lot and Irving Garage. Visit parking.syr.edu for more information.