Facilitated by the health and wellness team, this free series is designed to help students build leadership and relationship skills, self-esteem, communication, trust, respect and responsibility. Adventure-based activities and experiential processing will include both in-person and virtual opportunities for students to bond and grow. Space is limited and applying early is encouraged.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2022, 9 p.m.
- Start Date: Friday, Feb. 11, 2022
- 10-Week Series: Fridays, 10 a.m.-Noon
This opportunity is for Syracuse University students only who will be on-campus for Spring 2022.
This event was published on January 24, 2022.
- Health and Wellness
- New York Campus
- Open to
- Current Students
- Free for Syracuse University students.
- Student Experience
- Barnes Center at The Arch
- Gwyneth Esty-Kendall
- Contact Gwyneth Esty-Kendall to request accommodations