This symposium is an opportunity to celebrate the amazing work everyone in the BioInspired Institute is doing in the classroom and laboratories. Though extramural visitors will be invited to attend, the focus of the science will be on work done here in Syracuse.
We continue to work on the details, but the day will include:
- Institute-wide poster session
- Faculty highlight presentations
- BioInspired programming highlights
- Remarks by Syracuse University Chancellor Syverud
- Attendance by BioInspired’s External Advisory Board and other invited guests
- Luncheon and refreshments
Look for a final schedule, RSVP, and poster abstract information as the summer progresses.
This event was published on May 10, 2022.
- Science and Mathematics
- Open to
- Campus Community
- Jeremy Steinbacher
- Contact Jeremy Steinbacher to request additional accommodations