Keynote: “The Supreme Court Under Siege” with Joan Biskupic, CNN
Moderator: Keith Bybee, Vice Dean; Paul E. and Hon. Joanne F. Alper ’72 Judiciary Studies Professor; Professor of Law; Professor of Political Science; Director, Institute for the Study of the Judiciary, Politics, and the Media (IJPM); Senior Research Associate, Campbell Public Affairs Institute.
- Joan Biskupic, Keynote speaker, CNN Legal Analyst
- Celia Cohen L’90, Co-Head of Financial Institutions, United States, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Shubha Ghosh, Crandall Melvin Professor of Law and Director of the Syracuse Intellectual Property Law Institute
- Benita Miller L’96, Executive Director, Powerful Families, Powerful Communities NJ
- Aliza Milner, Teaching Professor and Director of Legal Communication and Research
- Gretchen Ritter, Syracuse University Vice Chancellor, Provost, and Chief Academic Officer
This event was published on August 15, 2022.