Join the School of Education’s Center on Disability and Inclusion for the first of a four-part inclusive education workshop series for PreK-12 educators and families in Central New York.
Equity and Opportunity Won’t Happen by Accident will feature:
- Keynote presentation from George Theoharis, Ph.D., Professor of Educational Leadership and Inclusive Elementary and Early Childhood Education at Syracuse University
- Interactive presentation addressing what we mean when we say equity, access and opportunity
- Complimentary buffet dinner.
Registration is required as space is limited!
More in this series:
- October 11: Literacy Practices that have Impact
- October 25: Rethinking “Challenging Behavior”
- November 10: Supporting the Journey to an Inclusive Life after High School
This event was first published on September 8, 2022 and last updated on September 14, 2022.