Diversity and Inclusion
April 2, 2023 at 2:00pm – 6:00pm EDT
Schine Student Center, Goldstein Auditorium
This event has already occurred. The information may no longer be valid.
Join us for a large-scale showcase of cultural traditions and talents from our student body. There will be food tasting, performances and cultural exhibits.
Through the support of Student Association, all Syracuse University students with valid SU ID will receive 12 free tickets to sample food. Food sample tickets are $1 each (cash only) for all other attendees.
Participating student organizations include:
- Haitian American Student Association
- African Student Union
- Ukrainian Club at Syracuse University
- Caribbean Students Association
- Chinese Union
- South Asian Student Association
- Turkish Student Association
- Mexican Student Association
- Filipino Student Association
- European Student Association
This event was first published on March 3, 2023 and last updated on March 31, 2023.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Open to
- Campus Community
- Free admission, 12 free food sampling tickets for students with valid SU ID, $1 food sampling tickets for all other attendees
- Student Experience
- Meriel Stokoe
- Contact Meriel Stokoe to request accommodations